Sunday, September 6, 2015

Yoon Eun Hye Accused Of Plagiarizing A Dress Design

 
Yoon Eun Hye whom is one of the contestants on China’s fashion design survival program “Goddess’ Fashion,” was ranked number one with an alleged plagiarized dress design.

Korean fashion designer Yoon Choon Ho of ARCHE, has accused actress Yoon Eun Hye of copying one of his designs. The original design by ARCHE was released this past March for the brand's 2015 F/W line. The design that Yoon Eun Hye won with was a completely white coat with wing-like laces attached at the sleeves which was similar to Yoon Choon Ho's design.

Designer Yoon Choon Ho claimed that Yoon Eun Hye copied off his design, saying," I can see that it’s a bit different from mine, and people might say it’s just a coincidence. But I am offended." Strongly believing that she has plagiarized his work, he continued with, " I also found out that the actress and her stylist actually picked up a sponsored outfit from our company just a few days ago, so I’m pretty certain that I’m right. It’s giving me chills. I can’t believe someone would plagiarize one of my collections so easily and so confidently…"
Do you think it's a coincidence or plagiarism? 

No comments:

Post a Comment